Many videoed talks can be found here and here .
Many papers can be found here.
- Videoed talks.
- Diagonalization, Fixed Points, and Self-reference. Celebrating 90 Years of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems Conference (July 2021).
- Self-Referential Paradoxes. York University. (February 2021). Here
- Quantum Computers: the Buzz and the Hype. Touro College, Brooklyn. (December 2019). Here
- How Turing Broke The Enigma. Brooklyn College Computer Science Student Club (September 2019). Here
- Algorithmic Gems. Lakewood Software Developers Meetup (June 2019). Here
- Quantum Algorithms. The Graduate Center, Women in Quantum Meetup. (March 2019). Here
- Algorithmic Information Content of Categories. Samuel Eilenberg Centenary Conference in Warsaw Poland (July 2013). Here
- Scientific Limits Of Reason. LaGuardia Community College, Mathematics Colloquium (April 2011). Part 1
Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
- The Shape of an Experiment. Rutgers University, Experimental Mathematics Seminar (March 2011). Part 1 Part 2
- True But Unprovable.
- The Mind and the Limitations of Physics
- Searching for some order in our chaotic world.
- The Preception of Order
- On The Mysterious Aspects of Quantum Mechanics
- Finding Structure in Science and Mathematics
- Paradoxes, Contradictions, and the Limits of Science
- Computability and Complexity of Categorical Structures
- Why Mathematics Works So Well
- The Role of Symmetry in Mathematics with Mark Zelcer, Foundations of Science. 2016.
- Resolving Paradoxes, Philosophy Now, February 2015
- Mathematics via Symmetry, with Mark Zelcer
- Kolmogorov Complexity of Categories
in Computation, Logic, Games, and Quantum Foundations - The Many Facets of Samson Abramsky ,
edited by Bob Coecke, Luke Ong, Prakash Panangaden. Springer LNCS 7860, 2013.
- Galois Theory of Algorithms
in Rohit Parikh on Logic, Language and Society, edited by Can Baskent, Lawrence S. Moss, and Ramaswamy Ramanujam, Springer, 2017.
- Towards a Definition of an
Journal of Logic and Computation, 2010.
- An Introduction to Quantum
In Logic at the Crossroads: An Interdisciplinary View Edited
Amitabha Gupta, Rohit Parikh and Johan van Benthem, July, 2007.
- A Classification of
With Adam Brandenburger. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical
and Theoretical 41 (2008) 425302, September, 2008.
- A Computational Approach to Biblical Hebrew
(with Joachim Lambek).
in Computational Algebraic Approaches to Natural Language ,
edited by C. Casadio and J. Lambek. Polimetrica, Monza (Milan), Feburary, 2005.
PS | PDF | DVI
- A Universal
Self-Referential Paradoxes, Incompleteness and Fixed Points The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic. (September 2004).
Coherence, Homotopy and
K-Theory 23: Pgs 203 - 235. (2001).
The Syntax of
Coherence Cahiers de Topo. Geom. Diff. Cat. Vol XLI-4 Pgs 255 - 304. (2000).
Algebraic Theories in Quantum Field Theories and
Quantum Algebra: A
An NSF proposal with a lot of good ideas.
PS | PDF | DVI
The Journal of Pure & Applied Algebra. 147 no. 2, Pgs 175 - 213. (2000).
Main Home Page